Mar 8, 2007

Best Zinger From GDC


Absolutely no positive verification for this. I simply found it posted on a comment board under Kotaku's report on Miyamoto's keynote address for Nintendo at the GDC yesterday. Thought I'd post it anyway, you know, in the interest of spreading rumours.

So let me paint the picture for you.

As I mentioned in the previous post, Shigeru Miyamoto's keynote speech was so well attended that even Sony's world division president, Phil Harrison was in attendance.

So picture Phil sitting there in the front row, as evidenced by the above picture.

Nintendo of America President, Reggie Fils-Aime is standing off-stage consulting with people, posing for pictures, etc.

A kid in the front row shouts at Reggie "REGGIE! You gotta kick some ass and take some names!"

"Like who?!" Reggie shouted back

"Phil Harrison, FRONT ROW!" The kid says

"I think we already did that" Says Reggie

The nearby crowd laughs, as is appropriate.

No comments: