Feb 18, 2007

Corny Cornell

Friend James called me up the other day and left a message on my machine that Cornell had quit Audioslave. I had heard as much on CFOX a day earlier. So I called James back up and said...

"Yeah man... I heard that on the radio the other night. and uh... I'm not sure anyone cares."

Honestly, I'm not. I liked Audioslave more than any of my friends did, and I don't even really care that much. Maybe cause it doesn't come as much of a surprise. They haven't released an album in quite a while, except for the solo acoustic Cornell put out last year.

And then there's Rage's Reunion this April.

2 comments:

Jason Harman said...

I had the same reaction. Some people just can't keep it together. Anyway, didn't like their follow-up to the first release. That CD was pretty darn good but the second was mediocre.

Ghostofasmile said...

Yeap, who cares? I thought you would.